How does it work?
- Complete our 3-step online application in minutes.
- We’ll confirm your details and loan structure, conduct any required checks and request any supporting documents.
- Find the stock you want to purchase and send us the invoice.
- We’ll pay the seller directly, and you’ll receive the stock.
- What is the interest rate?
- Our interest rates are based on your individual circumstances. This will range from 7.65% p.a. to 12.15% p.a.
- Who do I send the livestock invoice to for payment?
- Your livestock invoice can be sent to [email protected].
- How long will it take to set up my loan?
- The amount of time it takes to set up your loan depends on how soon we receive your documentation back. Once your documentation has been received, we’ll be in touch to confirm next steps.
- If I apply online, does this mean I am locked into a livestock loan?
No, the online application is one part of the process designed to reduce the amount of paperwork you need to fill out.
When you apply online, a rural relationship manager will call you to talk through your options including our fees, interest rate and documentation needed.
If your application is approved you will receive a loan document that, once you accept and sign, will finalise your application.
You will not incur any fees until we pay your first livestock invoice.