Business Call Account
A great place for your business funds.
You work hard, now it's time your money did the same. Our Business Call Account helps you earn a competitive rate of interest on every dollar your business has with instant access should you need it.View rates
BUSINESS CALL ACCOUNT
0.50 % p.a.On call. Interest paid monthly. Enquire now
- How can I get money out of a Business Call Account?
- When setting up your Business Call Account you’ll choose a nominated account. This will be the one account you can withdraw funds to. It can be another Heartland account, or an account with another bank. Transfers from your Business Call Account to your nominated account take one business day (Monday to Friday, not including public holidays) to clear.
- What’s the minimum deposit to open a Business Call Account?
- There is no minimum deposit required to open a Business Call Account.
- Are there monthly fees and/or transaction fees?
- There are no monthly fees or transaction fees.
- Are there any minimum contribution requirements?
- There are no minimum contribution requirements.
- Can I open a Business Call Acccount if I don’t bank with Heartland?
- Yes, you can open a Business Call Account without any other Heartland account.
- Are there penalties applied to the Business Call Account if I withdraw funds?
- There are no penalties for withdrawing funds to your nominated account, and no fees.
- Can I choose a non-Heartland account as my nominated account?
- Yes, a nominated account can be an account with Heartland or another bank.
Can't find what you're looking for?
We have a great team standing by to answer any of your investment questions.Contact us