At Heartland Bank we recognise that we have a responsibility to assist the communities in which we operate. We have a national and regional approach to sponsorship, which sees our regional offices managing community engagement directly, and national sponsorship managed by our Corporate Communications team in Auckland.
If you would like Heartland to consider a request for a regional or nationwide sponsorship, please complete the sponsorship form and email it to email@example.com. From here it will be sent to the relevant regional office for consideration, as required.
Please note that our sponsorship guidelines apply to all sponsorships, both regional and national.
Heartland’s sponsorships must:
- have a tangible connection with our communities, customers and/or staff;
- allow us to be the only financial services organisation involved in the sponsorship opportunity; and
- provide the opportunity for us to build and develop the reputation of the Heartland brand.
Please note that Heartland will not consider sponsorship requests for any of the following:
- religious or political lobby groups/activities
- activities that discriminate
- high-risk or illegal activities
- completed activities or events
- events, organisations or groups outside of New Zealand and Australia.