Let’s get you behind the wheel
Whether you’ve found the car of your dreams or are just starting your search, a Heartland Car Loan could help get you on the road.
Calculate your repayments
*Your repayments have been calculated at the estimated interest rate above. Your interest rate will depend on your personal circumstances as explained here. **The total fees above include an establishment fee of $249 and a security registration (PPSR) fee of $7.39.
Here’s how it works
- Complete your loan application online in minutes.
- Provide us with your income and expenses using either bank statement retrieval or manual statement upload.
- We’ll verify your income and expenses, check your identity, confirm the loan structure and conduct any required checks.
- Sign your loan docs online, we’ll pay out the funds, and you can get behind the wheel!
What people say
- What are the rates, fees and terms?
- For the full fee schedule, rates and terms click here.
- Can I change my repayment amounts during the loan term?
- Yes. Give our car loans team a call on 0800 85 30 30, and we’ll see what we can do to change your loan to suit your circumstances (there may be a fee to restructure your loan).
- What is the security for my car loan?
- The security will be the car you’ve purchased, although we may ask for additional security and/or a guarantor.
- Can I change the amount of my loan after it is approved?
- Yes. If you want to increase the amount of your loan, give us a call on 0800 85 30 30. If approved, we can confirm this over the phone and you won’t need to fill in another loan application.
- Can I get a loan approved before I’ve found the car I want?
- Yes. If you would like to know how much you can borrow before you go shopping for a car, you can apply for the loan as normal and, if approved, you can use the approval confirmation with any registered motor vehicle trader. If you’re purchasing from a private sale, we will pay the private seller on your behalf.