Are you eligible?
If you tick the following boxes, you're good to go!
- I'm a registered business, partnership, sole trader or a simple trust.
- I'm a NZ citizen or permanent resident.
- I have valid ID and proof of my address.
- My business is located in New Zealand.
- My credit looks good – I have never been bankrupt and I haven't had any unpaid defaults in the past five years.
Questions? We have answers
- How long can I use asset finance for?
- Heartland offers loan terms of up to ten years with regular principal and interest repayments.
- What is the interest rate for asset finance?
- Interest rates vary based on your current situation. Interest rates start from 6.50% p.a. We will advise the interest rate for your loan when we review your application.
- Is there a minimum and maximum loan amount?
- The minimum asset loan amount is $10,000. We will need additional information and partial security for any amount over $100,000. Any amount over $250,000 will require full security.
- Can I take out a loan if I don’t bank with Heartland?
- Yes, you can. You don’t have to bank with Heartland in order to take out asset finance. Our loans are designed to work in conjunction with your existing everyday business bank account.
- How do I access my funds once my loan has been approved?
- Depending on the purpose of the loan, we will distribute the funds accordingly. If you are buying new assets we’ll usually pay the funds directly to the vendor. This allows us to register our security interest. It will also mean you won’t have to worry about arranging payments and can focus on your new asset.