Savings & Deposits
- Open a new term deposit, call account or savings account.
- View the balances and transactions of your term deposit, call account, everyday account, PIE account and savings account.
- Transfer money from your call account to your nominated account.
- View and manage automatic payments on your call, everyday or savings account.
- Change term deposit reinvestment instructions ten days prior to maturity.
- Send us a secure message.
- Apply for a new YouChoose account − our latest savings account that comes with an optional overdraft.
- View your YouChoose account balance and transactions.
- Make payments from your YouChoose account to any New Zealand bank account.
- Set up and manage payees for your YouChoose account
- Pay for things you love with Online EFTPOS
- View your revolving credit facility balances and transactions.
- Pay your nominated account on the go.
- Set up and manage automatic payments.
- Currently available
- ●On the horizon
Heartland Digital /
Login with internet banking user ID and password
Login with temporary password
Reset forgotten password
Change your password
View your account balances
View a high-level summary of all your accounts
View your car and personal loan balances
Make payments from supported accounts
Manage automatic payments
Manage future payments
Make bulk payments
Pay multiple payees
Pay and manage bill payees
Pay with online EFTPOS
View and manage nicknames
Open term deposit, call and savings accounts
Change term deposit reinvestment instructions
Download bank statements and tax certificates
Update personal details
Send and receive secure messages
- Currently available
- ●On the horizon
- What web browsers support Heartland Digital?
Heartland Digital can be accessed from the following browsers across your digital devices: Safari 10.1+, Microsoft Edge 79+, Mozilla Firefox 20+ and Google Chrome 38+.
- What mobile and tablet operating systems can be used to access Heartland Digital?
Heartland Digital is supported by any iOS 10.3.3+ or Android 5+ mobile or tablet device.
- What accounts are supported by Heartland Digital?
Heartland Digital supports the following accounts: Term Deposits, Direct Call, Business Call, Everyday, Everyday Business, Saver, Savings Optimiser, Revolving Credit, Cash PIE, PIE Term Deposits, YouChoose.
- Is Heartland Digital only accessible through a computer?
No. Heartland Digital is accessible across all supported web browsers on your desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile devices.
- Is Heartland Digital an app?
No, Heartland Digital is available through a supported web browser without having to download an app.
If you access your accounts on your phone often, you can download the Heartland Mobile App, which comes with PIN, fingerprint login, and Quick Balances features for supported devices, so you can easily manage your money on the go.
- How do I log in to Heartland Digital?
Your login credentials for Heartland Digital are the same as the Mobile App and Internet Banking. You do not require a new password or user ID for Heartland Digital.
- Is Heartland Digital available to all customers?
Heartland Digital is available to customers who have access to Internet Banking and have a Heartland Digital supported account.
Heartland Digital supports the following accounts: Term deposits, Direct Call, Business Call, Everyday, Everyday Business, Saver, Savings Optimiser, Revolving Credit, Cash PIE, PIE Term Deposits, YouChoose.
If you have an account with Heartland that is not supported by Heartland Digital you will still need to use Internet Banking to access your accounts.
- Why should I use Heartland Digital?
Heartland Digital has been created to bring the functionality of the Heartland Mobile App to your desktop, laptop, mobile and tablet.
Heartland Digital was designed with customers in mind and we are constantly working to improve it to ensure that we provide customers with the best experience possible.