We’re continuing to monitor advice from authorities. Our priority remains on keeping our people and customers safe and providing financial support where we can.
Find out more about:
Visiting our offices
If you’re planning a visit to our offices, please ensure you:
- stay home if you’re unwell or are being tested for COVID-19
- sign in at reception on arrival.
Support for businesses
We know this can be a difficult time for businesses, and we’re here to help as best we can. If your business has been impacted by COVID-19, get in touch to find out how we might be able to support your business. This could include how we might be able to help you access the Government’s Business Finance Guarantee Scheme, or for existing customers, how we might be able to help you manage your cash flow and other commitments.
Check out our business blog for a summary of Government support and tips to help your business manage cash flow and plan for the future.
If you’d prefer to talk to us over the phone or on email, contact us on 0800 80 91 91 or at [email protected].
Lending criteria, T&Cs apply.
Supporting you through financial difficulty
If you are financially impacted by COVID-19, get in touch. We are committed to helping you with your loan repayments. Contact us using the online enquiry form below and we will be in touch.
If you prefer, you can contact us on the phone numbers or emails below.
- If you have a car or personal loan, phone us on 0800 46 22 00 or email us at [email protected]
- If you have a home loan, phone us on 0800 85 20 20 (option 7) or email us at [email protected]
- Monday to Friday
- 8.30am – 5.30pm
Other ways to bank
We’re proud of our digital focus and the digital platforms we’ve developed to help you manage your accounts online. Below are the ways you can continue to meet your banking needs through our digital platforms.
- Download the Heartland Mobile App to manage your accounts on the go. Find out more about the app.
- Manage your money from your desktop with Heartland Digital or Heartland Internet Banking. Find out more about Heartland Digital and Internet Banking.
- YouChoose customers can use Online EFTPOS to shop online with some retailers. Find out more about Online EFTPOS.
- Send us a secure message from the Heartland Mobile App, Heartland Digital or Internet Banking.
Staying safe online
Sadly, there has been an increase in cyber-criminal activity, seeking to exploit the current COVID-19 situation. Remain vigilant for unexpected messages claiming to provide information or ‘cures’ for COVID-19, particularly if they request any personal information or login details, or contain attachments and links to download files or go to external websites. We recommend deleting any such emails, and making sure you do not open the attachments or click on the links.
As you may start to bank and transact more online, it’s important to make sure you protect yourself against fraud. Check out our website for information about what we’re doing to keep your information safe, and for tips to protect yourself.
More about staying safe online:
More information about COVID-19