We’re continuing to monitor advice from authorities. Our priority remains on keeping our people and customers safe and providing financial support where we can.
Find out more about:
- visiting our offices
- other ways to bank
- support for businesses
- supporting you through financial difficulty
- staying safe online
- more information about COVID-19
- frequently asked questions.
Visiting our offices
Our Auckland offices are open for appointments only – please contact us to make an appointment before visiting. If you’re planning a visit to our other offices, please ensure you:
- stay home if you’re unwell or are being tested for COVID-19
- scan in via the COVID-19 tracer app and sign in at reception on arrival.
Other ways to bank
We’re proud of our digital focus and the digital platforms we’ve developed to help you manage your accounts online. Below are the ways you can continue to meet your banking needs through our digital platforms.
- Download the Heartland Mobile App to manage your accounts on the go. Find out more about the app.
- Manage your money from your desktop with Heartland Digital or Heartland Internet Banking. Find out more about Heartland Digital and Internet Banking.
- YouChoose customers can use Online EFTPOS to shop online with some retailers. Find out more about Online EFTPOS.
- Send us a secure message from the Heartland Mobile App, Heartland Digital or Internet Banking.
Support for businesses
We know this can be a difficult time for businesses, and we’re here to help as best we can. If your business has been impacted by COVID-19, get in touch to find out how we might be able to support your business.
Check out our business blog for a summary of Government support and tips to help your business manage cash flow and plan for the future.
If you’d prefer to talk to us over the phone or on email, contact us on 0800 80 91 91 or at [email protected].
Lending criteria, T&Cs apply.
Supporting you through financial difficulty
If you are financially impacted by COVID-19, get in touch. We are committed to helping you with your loan repayments. Contact us using the online enquiry form below and we will be in touch.