Are you eligible?
If you tick the following boxes, you're good to go!
- I'm a registered business, partnership, sole trader or a simple trust.
- I'm a NZ citizen or permanent resident.
- I have valid ID and proof of my address.
- My business is located in New Zealand.
- My credit looks good – I have never been bankrupt and I haven't had any unpaid defaults in the past five years.
Estimate your working capital loan repayments
Work out what your monthly repayments might be with our working capital loan repayment calculator.
Questions? We have answers
- How long can I take out a working capital loan for?
- Heartland offers loan terms of up to ten years with regular principal and interest repayments.
- What is the interest rate for a working capital loan?
- Interest rates vary based on your current situation. Interest rates start from 8.70% p.a. We will advise the interest rate for your loan when we review your application.
- Is there a minimum and maximum loan amount?
- The minimum working capital loan amount is $10,000. We will need additional information and partial security for any amount above $100,000. Any amount above $250,000 will require full security.
- Can I take out a loan if I don’t bank with Heartland?
- Yes, you can. You don’t have to bank with Heartland in order to take out one of our working capital loans. They’re designed to work in conjunction with your existing everyday business bank account.
- How do I access my funds once my loan has been approved?
- Depending on the purpose of the loan, we will distribute the funds accordingly. If you need a boost in working capital, the money will be credited to your nominated business account. Once your loan has be approved, we will let you know how to access the funds.