Internet Banking Help
Below you will find our handy How To Guides and FAQ section.
The guides will open in a new tab.
- Heartland Internet Banking FAQs
- Find answers to all your questions about Internet Banking here
- Transfer Funds
- Transfer money between your Heartland accounts
- Pay Someone
- Pay someone new or one of your saved payees
- Pay Multiple Payees
- A great option if you have to pay more than one payment to your saved payees
- Pay Nominated Account
- Make a payment to your pre-loaded nominated payee (available on selected Heartland accounts)
- Payee Maintenance
- Add new, modify or delete payees (either personal or bill payees)
- Bulk Transactions
- Use this option when you have a payment file to upload for processing
- Authorising Payments
- If your payments need to be authorised by another person
- System Requirements
- Technical requirements for our Internet Banking service
- Terms and conditions for Heartland Internet Banking
We're here to help.
If you have a question that hasn't been answered in the above documents, call us on 0800 227 227.
Login to Internet Banking