Business finance without using your private home as security.
With Heartland Bank's Asset Finance you can:
- Purchase or lease plant, equipment or motor vehicles
- Reduce loan commitments by refinance or consolidation
- Borrow money against existing assets
We are a specialist asset funder with particular experience in the construction, contracting, agriculture, forestry and transport industries. Whatever the size of your business, we can tailor a loan to suit. Our flexible terms include fixed or floating interest rates and can take into account seasonal income variations. We have Relationship Managers located throughout New Zealand, and our local knowledge and long history of asset financing means you can be confident of getting the best possible support.
Heartland Bank’s Asset Finance products include:
- Term loans: tailored to meet the useful life of the assets securing the loan
- Revolving Credit: flexible evergreen loan facilities for businesses that regularly purchase plant, equipment or motor vehicles
- Finance lease: on balance sheet funding for the purchase of additional assets
- Operating lease: off balance sheet funding that provides certain tax advantages
- Onemax: single facility with a pre-approved limit and one easy payment per month
- Multimax: single facility with a pre-approved limit and multiple tranches easily identifiable to groups of assets
Applying for finance is easy
To chat to your local Heartland Bank Relationship Manager, call us on 0508 432 785
Lending criteria, fees and terms and conditions apply