Heartland Bank's Everyday Account is a transactional account that pays competitive interest and has a range of features, including internet and telephone banking, EFTPOS card and chequebook options.
There are Heartland Everyday Account options designed especially for individuals, businesses, children, young people and not-for-profit organisations.
The Heartland Everyday Account offers you
A competitive floating interest rate
- Heartland Bank's attractive interest rates mean your money works harder for you – even while it's on call.
- Interest is calculated daily and paid monthly.
- Interest rates are tiered, so the more money in your account, the more you'll earn.
Click here to see our latest rates.
Easy access to your money
- With a Heartland Bank EFTPOS card you will enjoy ATM and EFTPOS access, both in New Zealand and overseas.
- For your convenience, we can provide you with a personalised chequebook.
- Heartland Bank's Internet Banking provides you with online access to view your statements, make automatic payments or bill payments, and transfer funds.
- Telephone banking lets you check your account balance, transfer funds and make bill payments at any time, day or night.
- If you prefer to deal direct with our friendly staff, you can call in to a Heartland Bank branch.
Keep track of your account
- You can check your balance through either internet or telephone banking at any time, day or night.
- You will receive a monthly statement, either by post or by environmentally-friendly email if you prefer.
Our standard account fees are simple and competitive, with a flat monthly base fee, and charges for some transactions and services.
The higher your balance, the fewer fees you'll pay
To reward our customers with higher balances, we offer the benefit of reduced fees. These fee benefits are based on the total balance across all your accounts with Heartland Bank.
|Total account balances with Heartland Bank
||No base or transaction fees
|$5,000 - $49,999
||No base fee and $7.50 of free transactions each month
Many customers pay no base or transaction fees
You won't pay any base or transaction fees if you:
- Have a total balance of $50,000 or more across all your Heartland Bank accounts;
- Are a superannuitant, and you have your super paid into your Heartland Bank account;
- Are a charitable trust or a not-for-profit organisation; or
- Are aged under 13.
If you are aged between 13 and 21, you'll also pay no base fee and reduced transaction fees.
Opening a Heartland Bank Account is easy
Visit your local Heartland Bank branch or contact us today to chat about which account or deposit is right for you.