Heartland Term Deposit
A Heartland Term Deposit* is a fixed interest rate, fixed term investment, which provides you with a fixed return.
A Heartland Term Deposit offers you:
A competitive interest rate
- Heartland Bank's attractive deposit rates reward you with higher interest than an on-call account, and provide you with a fixed return.
- Interest rates are tiered, so the more money you deposit with Heartland Bank, the more you'll earn.
Click here to see our latest rates.
Flexible investment options
- You choose how long you want to invest for – with terms ranging from 30 days to five years.
- Interest payment options are flexible and range from monthly or three-monthly, to yearly or on maturity (depending on the term and amount of your investment).
- You can choose to have your interest reinvested and compounded, or paid straight into your bank account.
You pay no fees
- You won't pay any fees, so you maximise your return from day one.
Opening a Heartland Bank Account is Easy
Visit your local Heartland Bank branch or contact us today to chat about which account or deposit is right for you, or click here for a copy of our Disclosure Statement or Term Deposits Investment Statement and application form.